The fantastic quality of our teaching staff, our robust, leading edge monitoring systems and a range of academic support have all contributed to the success of our pupils.
Attainment – what our students achieved
- Highest performing state school in Southwark in the league tables.
- 41% gained 3 A levels with A* to B grades
- 34% of all A levcel grades A*/A
- A Level 67% A*-B / 100% A*-E
- BTEC 95% Distinction*- Distinction
Value added – how students progressed
- Alps - Grade 2 at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC. We are proud to say that we are in the top 10% of Alps schools nationally.
- Students achieve significantly above average in our school at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC
- 98% of students go onto their choice of Higher Education – either university or art foundation.
- A high proportion (48%) go on to prestigious universities, including Oxford, Russell Group, 1994 Group and Top Ten Universities (2013 The Times League Table).
- 4 students gained places at Oxford ad Cambridge in 2016