The Charter School is an outstanding family school that inspires and delivers excellence. Our students are encouraged to persevere, to take responsibility for themselves and others, and to enjoy their learning.
We are delighted and extremely proud to be recognised as one of the top schools in the country for our achievement.
The fantastic quality of our teaching staff, our robust, leading edge monitoring systems and a range of academic support have all contributed to the success of our pupils.
What students achieved in 2016
- 41% of all students gained at least 3 A levels with A* to B grades
- A Level grades 67% were A*-B
- BTEC 95% grades were Distinction*- Distinction
Value added – how students progressed
- Alps - Grade 2 at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC. We are proud to say that we are in the top 10% of Alps schools nationally.
- Students achieve significantly above average in our school at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC
- The vast majority of students go onto their choice of Higher Education – either university or art foundation.
- A high proportion go on to prestigious universities, including Oxford, Russell Group, 1994 Group and Top Ten Universities (2013 The Times League Table)