ParentPay is now our only payment method. You will therefore need to activate your account in order to pay for things like music fees, trips, equipment, books etc. as these will have to be paid for via ParentPay. We no longer accept cash or cheque payments, however, pupils will still be able to top up their lunch accounts with cash by using the revaluer machines situated around the school.
ParentPay has been up and running at The Charter School now for several years and has proved to be very successful. Our parents find it a quick and efficient means of both making payments and communication.
Please click on this link to activate your account or log in to ParentPay, www.parentpay.co.uk If you have more than one child at the school or even at different schools, you will be able to merge the accounts once they have both been activated individually. You can pay lunch money, music fees, trip costs, tickets, books, art materials etc. without having to give your child money to carry to school. There is plenty of useful information on the online suport pages on the Parentpay website.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 –
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school - however students will still be able to top up their lunch accounts with cash using the machines in school should they need to
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
Free School Meal Applications
If pupils are entitled to free school meals you need to collect an application form from the school reception- applications are processed within 5 working days. If you are not sure, still fill the form and we can check for you.
How to activate your ParentPay account
We recently sent out letters to all parents who had not yet activated their accounts. In case you missed it we have included the instructions below:
click Here for instructions.
ParentPay has a direct communication link to the school so parents can also raise any issues or queries in regards to payments straight to the school’s Finance Dept.
Finally, please note that the only exception in terms of paying for items via ParentPay is for essential stationery items such as pens, pencils, protractors, compasses etc. can be purchased using cash from the Library. A full price list can be found below: