The fantastic quality of our teaching staff, our robust, leading edge monitoring systems and a range of academic support have all contributed to the success of our pupils.
Attainment – what our students achieved
- Highest performing state school in Southwark in the league tables.
- 41% gained 3 A levels with A* to B grades
- 34% of all A levcel grades A*/A
- A Level 67% A*-B / 100% A*-E
- BTEC 95% Distinction*- Distinction
Value added – how students progressed
- Alps - Grade 2 at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC. We are proud to say that we are in the top 10% of Alps schools nationally.
- Students achieve significantly above average in our school at both A Level, AS Level and BTEC
- 98% of students go onto their choice of Higher Education – either university or art foundation.
- A high proportion (48%) go on to prestigious universities, including Oxford, Russell Group, 1994 Group and Top Ten Universities (2013 The Times League Table).
- 4 students gained places at Oxford ad Cambridge in 2016
To see the Powerpoint presentation from the Revision evening on 24 March 2015, please click on the link at the bottom of the page.